Want to get better at speaking? The aim of the game is to talk for one minute on a given subject.
- Choose a subject that stimulates your imagination. We recommend something that you’re passionate about or a fun topic of your choice. For example:
- My Earliest Memory
- My Favorite Video Game
- 10 Things You Can Do With Potatoes
- Alligator Wrestling
- The Best Movie You’ve Seen
- Use your phone or computer camera to record yourself. This will help you check back in on your pace, tone of voice, and facial expressions.
- Use a stopwatch to time yourself. Start at 1 minute. If you’re able to continue, talk for as long as you can!
- Finish your speech on a strong note. Thank your invisible audience! Hear that applause?